Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 9 Ch. 47 - Turning Point II

what a bullshit manga. Forced drama out of nowhere just to spoil everything. It is so predictable that it will create unnecessary bullshit once things start getting peaceful

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
On that note: I'm not sure I'd ever actually tell someone I know the creepy entity I don't even trust myself if they directly ask about it while looking like a fucking yakuza trying to intimidate you into paying protection money or something haha. This MC keeps catching the Idiot Ball so much he might never have actually let it go.

He does have a lessened sense of danger and possible consequences. This time there were huge warning signs all around him, but he caught none of them. Perhaps it's a combination of his broken personality from the previous life, wanting to do everything differently this time, having been called a genius from the birth, not really failing at anything really important with irreversible consequences before (although nameless mobs have died because of him), having quite a few people who like him, and so forth. It all would actually fit together with a gamer's perspective, but that hasn't been used in this work. The world also isn't based on anything he would know.

Double-page supporter
Nanahoshi? Why not name her Subaru?

Then again, she could be the seventh of the Subaru sisters.

Well, what can you do? Orsted literally is the strongest character in this series.
And btw, Orsted is a
regressor, he already regressed 100+ times and already stopped counting.

Group Leader
Bruhhh. I bet The God Of Man will save him and then he’ll have to spill the beans on his reincarnation.

Users who are viewing this thread