Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~

@Prostofilya88
Yeah, it has pretty decent character development in my opinion.

Pros:
- Most of the side characters have nice arcs with the main character that help them become fleshed out
- The MC has some pretty interesting emotional moments that help him grow during the story
- The story has a nice pacing so the growth doesn't really feel forced as it does in some other manga

Cons:
- Some of the side characters remain forgotten, or haven't gotten to their arc yet
- The MC's personality can be off putting at first

Dex-chan lover
Sylphiette is going for aggressive move because Rudeus is way too dense

@tarosuki
woah that's pretty interesting.
alright, imma pick this up to read now!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the time and effort you put to write all this down.
Have a good day!!

dont know about the ln excepts it seems their is 10 volumes, the wn was 24 volumes, wasnt a fan of that ending volume but overall the wn good but way too long

Stopped reading cause after meeting his father the story went into a COMPLETE HALT! Everything became bland and boring. It's quite a pity but DROPPED!

Dex-chan lover
The story was alway like that: we first have some slice of life and then some action, it was like that since the beggining, so don't complain about slice of life now

Group Leader
Reading the comment section, especialy the more recent ones be like

pSy5s8S.jpg

This manga is a drama. The conflict is a feeling based one or whatever the English word for that
I'm not a fan of this genre, ffs you can get this kinda story IRL and alot of non isekai version of this won award.

I'll even go as far to say there will be a novel about scientist struggling with his social life, how he cope with family, friends, government in his journey to find a cure for COVID inside red zone win novel of the year stuff

Ofc it's "good" you fuck, each one of us have our own story in life , we can "relate" to this

However I hate it cause essentially all MC in those stories can't do shit. The level of involvement is too shallow.

If you adopt a child and raise him and he ended up become a great leader was your action greatly change the world? Yes without a doubt. But the same scenario could also happen without "you" it can be with another person you're not "unique"

Yeah the school arc is definitely the most boring part of the series. I get why it exists but it's incredibly slow and lasts a long time. If you want to, you should consider reading the novel translations online. Skim through the school arc and go straight to the Begaritt Continent arc, where the story picks up again.

Aggregator gang
The artist isn't allow to use such cheap cliff hangers if he is that slow with updating.

Is it me or are the chapter pages completely out of order? I read the page from the beginning of the chapter, to have the next page be somewhere in the middle, then the somewhere else in the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread