Mushoku Tensei - Roxy datte Honki desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Departure

Dex-chan lover
What an ungrateful child. She should've been thankful they didn't use her as animal feed after she was born a useless cripple, and yet here she is, just abandoning her family without a word. Shoulda just chained her up and made her the village onahole.

@twinklecake Im sorry this isnt you run-of-the-mill dark fatasy hentai. if your looking for that type of shit just go take a reveiw of your entire life and reevaluated yourself you ulgy bastard, lolicon, rape, mind break ,isekai trash.

Couldn't really get into the main series, but i really enjoyed this story. Idk it just gave me really fluffy vibes, just seeing the everyday struggles of someone trying their best, someone who belonged nowhere and so could go absolutely anywhere. Like shit it really made me fall in love with fantasy again. Then I go to reread it and ignore the spoiler warning and
well, fuck. I can't really put my finger on exactly why it depressed me so much, but fuck I wish I'd never known.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT!WAIT!WAIT!.
basically in first page and i have my eyes on "Second wife of Rudeus Greyrat", isn't it too far fetched?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Never saw a spoiler of that level before, it spoils so much wtf
Completely unnecessary too

Double-page supporter
major does in fact mean major. luckily i already knew this cuz i spoiled myself

I kinda didn't know what I meant by page 1. Dumbass me got spoiled even after the warning but meh

Well god damn it I skipped the page that said “major spoiler in page 1” without reading what it said, I am a dumbass

I wasnt expecting a big spoiler and thought id probably forget about it, but HOLY SHIT THAT WAS A FUCKING HUGE REVEAL

Users who are viewing this thread