Mushoku Tensei - Roxy datte Honki desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Master's Hometown

Dex-chan lover
Really appreciate putting that big spoiler warning on the first page for people who have not read the novel, i am guessing this spin off is coming to an end soon

Spoilers for those who havent read the light/web novel

I like how adult rudy looks in the art of the light novel a lot more... he doesnt seem drawn right in this chapter :S

Side note, is that his big boss robo arm i see? :D

Thank you for all your work RoboScans!! I really appreciate the spoiler alert!!! And also thank you for telling the page from wich is "safe to read". In fact, I don't see the reason for adding those pages that can ruin the concurrent main manga for manga-only readers. More so as I skipped them and it didn't need them at all. But it's weird for me to skip pages haha.

Dex-chan lover
@MrKeo
Side note, is that his big boss robo arm i see? :D

Yup if Roxy is with an adult Rudy now that means this chapter is set past the
Labyrinth arc, that hand is a prostetic, they're married, Paul is dead and Zenith is a potato.

Dex-chan lover
How old is Rudy in this chapter cause I swear his sister doesn't look like old enough compared to how old he looks.

And Roxy still looks that same as when she was young. I''m sure she should just age slower not staying loli forever.

Rudi looks oddly old. He should just be around 18 since Aisha is still in her maid duty.

man the spoilers in this really seem like they have no good reason to be there, like they don't add much, i would rather this was just in chronological order up until she meats rudi

Fed-Kun's army
do i miss anything really important by skipping to page 9? i don't want to be lost later on

@Iamnormal
No, not really. You do miss some cute dialogue between characters regarding events that have yet to happen in the main series, but there's nothing crucial to what's happening here as of yet.

Dex-chan lover
Why did her eyelashes turn white for a second there? I'm guessing that's the artist being a shit rather than an actual spoiler?

Thanks God i've read the novel until the point revealed by this chapter, at least. And for that it was a MASTER surprise to me, omg, i never thought i would see so early a point of that moment of the story in manga or anime version. Thanks for the translation, thanks Serious Roxy, lol!

btw, about that epic saying:
"Men always want to be a woman's first love, women like to be man's last romance"

It is funny how Rudy and Roxy exchanged places here.

Users who are viewing this thread