Mushoku Tensei - Roxy datte Honki desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Rose-Colored Glasses

Dex-chan lover
"Bloody Kant"? Is that really her name?

It sounds as though her british father stubbed his toe when he was stating her name for the birth certificate.

@VladDracul2,

Yeah, we used something different earlier in the series, but that's how the official English version has decided to do it, ridiculous as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Not a single pantsu flash this chapter...is Roxy finally serious? 😀

Dex-chan lover
Her teacher was the one who wrote all those books about world exploration! Wow, I did NOT expect that.

Group Leader
For me I still think it's Vlad Count, like Vlad Tepes (Count Dracula), and she is a Immortal person from the Void World!
And else, the title fells strange so I translated it and turned to be "kogane iro no Yume", Golden Colored Dream because Roxy always dreamed with the golden fields in Asura.

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised Kant couldn't recognize Roxy. The migurd people basically stay looking 15 ish years old and Kant was there for years and Roxy was full grown when she left. Though she does seem like a loon

Group Leader
@Robo

Robo, I wanna tell you that there is a page missing.

https://baka.cdnimg.club/images/2019/06/20/40fd3a67c65237643e6b847c80c71760017.jpg

Besides, the title seems a bit of. It would be "Golden Colored Dream"

Contributor
Very late, but Bloody Kant works damn well as a pun and as a reference.
You can either pronounce the "a" like a "u" or like a "ou", and all of them work.

@Renan_Walheim but that's literally her name though, there's quite a difference between Vlad (Buradu) and bloody (Buraddi) in japanese, if anything is japanese thinking "English very cool!" and making names out of random words xD, well its quite possible that its a play on words but her name is still Bloody Kant :/

Users who are viewing this thread