Music Tournament 2.5: Anime Openings! (Cut Versions) [SUBMISSIONS]

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@justforthelulz, i hope you're happy knowing that your Ace Combat ZERO soundtrack has replaced Collective Conciousness and is now playing in my head on repeat.

Dex-chan lover
@Korsai
good like deez nuts amarite
fCQcLDv.jpg

Group Leader
Since Mr_Detective's 'Music Tournament 3' won't be starting for another month or so

Do you guys hear that? That's the sound of Tamerlane reloading his M1 Carbine.
006.gif

Also, why is there a need for rule 2? Why not just do 4 matches everyday? I think having the sense of having something new (new results, new matches) to look forward to everyday is more fun. But hey, up to you.

Let me reserve 4 slots first.

1. とある科学の超電磁砲 - LEVEL5 -judgelight-
2. Tales of Zestiria The X - Kazeno Uta
3. Dragon Ball Kai - Opening 1
4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Opening 2 - Super Driver

Dex-chan lover
Alright everyone I'm back, I just took a really long nap. I'm going to use my iron fist of justice to reserve some spots for myself as well.

1. Brave Shine
2. Gintama OP 13
3. FLOW - Colors
4. Guren no Yumiya

We're currently at 46/64 entries.
Just a few left to go.

@Mykennai
You sure you don't want to submit two more entries? I love Gintama as well, and it has plenty of great OP's you could choose two more from.

@Halo
how does it feel not to have Hatsune Miku sing your name?
Meh, sounds pretty much the same when I hit that 'listen' button.

TNLlw1s.png

@Richman
Hi.

@Korsai
Quite the common theme surrounding your picks, huh? Indeed, there's no rule about submitting multiple tracks from the same animoo. But if the semi-finals ends up being four Assassination Classroom songs, we all know who to blame lmao.
Final note: This post went through several revisions before settling on these four entries. I wasn't kidding about the 1000+ thing in the other thread...I almost legitimately hate knowing about so many great pieces of music.
Believe me, I get it. The more options there are, the harder it is to choose. I'm still deciding on mine even now.

@Mr_Detective
Also, why is there a need for rule 2? Why not just do 4 matches everyday? I think having the sense of having something new (new results, new matches) to look forward to everyday is more fun. But hey, up to you.
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you know how to run a tournament? No? Didn't think so. Keep it to yourself next time, pal.
But for real, I just kinda chose every other day arbitrarily, we'll see how well it works out lol.

Dex-chan lover
@nhoctu97
You can submit these OP's, but they will have to be the actual OP's, not band covers, as the cover versions do not actually play at the start of a show/movie/OVA. Do you still want to choose these four?

Users who are viewing this thread