Music Tournament 2.5: Anime Openings! (Cut Versions) [SUBMISSIONS]

Dex-chan lover
Also @Richman you should feel ashamed for entering your submissions with no links and only names. I had to spend an extra 5 minutes finding that shit. Smh I expected better from you.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
i'm sorry ok? I was busy that day ;_; pls don't hate.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I'm gonna hate. ヽ(`⌒´メ)ノ
Rt8n8WXm.jpg

@kenx
Sorry for the confusion, friend. No need to change your submissions.

Group Leader
My stomach can't hold this anymore....

its really hurting me, reading all of these comments.....

- Sincerely wheezzeee.

Dex-chan lover
Whether you've got a mild ache, sharp pain, or cramps, abdominal pain can have many causes. For instance, you might have indigestion, constipation, a stomach virus, or, if you're a woman, menstrual cramps.

Other possible causes include:

Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Crohn's disease
Food poisoning
Food allergies
Gas

You may also get abdominal pain if you're lactose intolerant or have ulcers or pelvic inflammatory disease. Some other causes include:

Hernia
Gallstones
Kidney stones
Endometriosis
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
Appendicitis
Diverticulitis

Dex-chan lover
Leave it to the medical industry to find the downside to a good thing. In a Scrooge-y Christmas edition of BMJ, a peer-reviewed British medical journal, authors Robin Ferner and Jeffrey Aronson reviewed 785 research papers published since 1946 and came up with 15 unfortunate side effects from laughing. “It turns out that what is called ‘the best medicine’ occasionally causes harm,” Ferner, a clinical pharmacologist, told TIME. “Most of the time it makes people happy, but every now and again it kills them.”

Let us count the ways:
1. Weakened resolve
2. Fainting
3. Irregular heartbeat
4. Cardiac rupture
5. Inhalation of foreign bodies (e.g. gum drops, popcorn, peppermint bark)
6. Asthma attacks
7. Increased risk for lung collapse
8. Emphysema
9. Increased chance of spreading infections due to “exhaled airflow”
10. Sudden loss of muscle tone (don’t worry too much about this one – it’s temporary)
11. Headaches
12. Stroke
13. Protruding hernia
14. Dislocated jaw
15. Peeing your pants (but you already knew that …)

But wait, the misery doesn’t end there. The paper also noted that if you laugh without a good reason (aka “unprovoked laughter”), you could be suffering from any number of maladies, including a brain tumor or multiple sclerosis. While the paper lists several of laughter’s benefits (most surprising: laughing all day can burn 2000 calories and “cure obesity”), it hedged on whether its reputation for lowering the threshold for seduction was a plus or a minus.

“We are very cynical, you know,” said Ferner, who conceded that despite laughter’s many downsides, “it makes us feel better and feeling better is good.”
- time

@pandascepter is ill...
AqFvFrv.gif

Staff
Super Moderator
@EOTFOFYL
Yeah, i noticed it was homeopathy after i posted the image, i have betrayed science, what have i done?!

Staff
Super Moderator
nah, i'm not yapanisu, so i don't care about my honor that much.

Users who are viewing this thread