Musket Girls! ~Tensei Sanbou to Senretsu Otome-tachi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

This was pretty well done for a basic MTL. Thank you so much for doing a Ch of this series. It has quite a bit of potential, and I hope a big group picks it up.

@Mesmer @Nishivaly Any plans to continue this or did you guys drop? Thanks
All details are on the credits page from the chapter 4, I did with Nishivaly, We did it as a one off. I do have higher resolution RAWs that I've cleaned, if @JoshLV_40 wants them to reapply his translation I can send them and my Fonts.

In short, I have Chapters 4, 5, 6 in High Resolution and Cleaned - If anyone wants to Translate and Typeset are ready for anyone to use.

Dex-chan lover
Why does every at least slightly interesting manga I read get cancelled or no one is translating, I can't have shit in the manga world

Dex-chan lover
Getting a little more details on warfare, nice. I'm not sure if the top panels on page 14 is easy to understand without some hindsight though. The images are clear, but the texts don't feel... Idk, "effective" I guess. The dialogue below it explained it better, but still.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, @Nishivaly , if you're still doing this title, I'm willing to PR for you guys; this is a great series, and I really love it.

Otherwise, I hope you can get back to it, at some point!

@Mesmer It seems like @Nishivaly have announced that this title would be officially dropped from his group.

At least and hopefully there would be someone who can help pick this up from you or perhaps for you to continue.

Thank you so much for your hard work.

Thanks for the head up that is a surprise. I'm properly not going to do a translation for as a solo release just too much work.
I do have the Chapter 5 & 6 Raws (1350x1920 the good shit) and Cleans I did for Chapter 5 & 6 so if someone wants to do the translation and Typesetting I'm happy to share and work with them.

Have a Omake I did from Volume 1 just after Chapter 6.

LF8cL8k.png

Hey @Mesmer , Could I possible get one of those chapters to try translation & Type setting? I've never done it before but I really enjoy this manga and would like to see it continue so im willing to put the effort in to at least see if I can do it.
Thanks for the head up that is a surprise. I'm properly not going to do a translation for as a solo release just too much work.
I do have the Chapter 5 & 6 Raws (1350x1920 the good shit) and Cleans I did for Chapter 5 & 6 so if someone wants to do the translation and Typesetting I'm happy to share and work with them.

Have a Omake I did from Volume 1 just after Chapter 6.

LF8cL8k.png

Hey @Mesmer , Could I possible get one of those chapters to try translation & Type setting? I've never done it before but I really enjoy this manga and would like to see it continue so im willing to put the effort in to at least see if I can do it.
Sure, Shoot me a DM with your Discord and I'll send it over.

Users who are viewing this thread