Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Since I re reading this to catch up. I only just noticed now she is saying her hair was always black. I previously figured her hair going black was a side effect. But now understand it was always black and just previously bleached. Learned something new.

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad that this chapter just solidifies that those two are my OTP.

Same, I always assumed her hair turned black, not that it was always black, until I started rereading.

Dex-chan lover
HMMMM! human from every angle eh?

Chapter 98 implies otherwise...

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath
cmon, it's only 17 kg, it's not anything that human can't handle. The only difference that Chiharu always together with them, and got used to his weight. The issue wasn't a "Gospel's weight", but the fact that Gospel "don't look like that he would weight so much".

Dex-chan lover
@Med1um chapter 98 implies that chiharu is stronger than an adult human of roughly her size and build who works with demons often. That is suspicious to me.

This post has been edited to correct a misunderstanding on my part.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath
well, she is working with demons... but rather than being babysitter, she is more like ambassador, and office worker (documents). So it's not like she should be any stronger than normal office lady. Chiharu on the other hand carried gospel in hands for several years straight, she got used to it.

But i hear you, they never really confirmed anything regarding Chiharu "transformation", they just went "Oh, she still looks like a human, so all is good", so there might be plot twist about it. I just wanted to mention that 17 kg isn't that much, especially when you get used to it, at the very least it can be done by a "human", aka it doesn't certainly mean that she turned into demon.

I've just realized Chiharu boobs has grown after Merii done the procedure.
Or is she just growing?

Users who are viewing this thread