Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme: Maybe Lorem herself killed the father, for one reason or another. Considering her past, it might not have been out of the question.
No! Best demon MILF ever Lorem is perfect. She had a perfect relationship and wonderful romance with a perfect demon gentleman, that tragically, but peacefully passed away.

It wasn't that perfect, was it? Lorem being forced to kill her spouse, is in the realm of the possible, isn't it? I hope it's not too messed up, but I fear the worst.

Fed-Kun's army
Its amazing how mamy of us just want to know who the hell ia the dad. I at leats dont think bad of single moms its just im so curious!!

You guys noticed that the male demon on this chapter didnt have wings either? Like the guy that lives with them...where is he btw?

If this story gets any fucking cuter, I'm going to need a shit ton of insulin to offset the eventual diabetic shock!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of demon the father is that managed to tame Lorem down to levels fit for society. Wonder if he left? Or died? It isn't going to be something ridiculous like Satan's son falling in love with her on his spring break vacation and thought her manners? Cause all of this happening from a casual vacation fling would be hilarious, and kinda bitter happiness.

Dex-chan lover
I like where this is headed. Though Lorem's arm transformation suggests she was a heartbeat away from dicing someone's kid. That would have been a somewhat darker direction.

here a picture of gospel of this chapter from the author twitter

edit: shit i don't even know how to do this. if you guy want to see it here the link:https://twitter.com/zyugoya/status/862263424813735936

Aggregator gang
so my main question of the chapter is: was that trash guy a normal employee watching to make sure she was settling in and not going violent (a fair enough measure to take, given her past and the supposed nature of this place), is this place NOT quite so nice and helpful as it initially seems(aka the humans are the worst monsters route), or is this place more or less as good as it was described and he is actually a plant from a third party that doesn't think Lorem deserves another chance/wants revenge on her?

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme
Well she was shown to be pretty damn ruthless before, but not murderous unless provoked.
Its been the main question since the start of the series, wheres the dad?

Contributor
She wears a ring, so I don't think she killed him? Either he can't be around for some important reason or someone else must have done it. I suppose something could have happened where he lost control of his power or something like that and she had to kill him, but either way it wasn't just Lorem being dumped or betrayed and killing him.
unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
@Ruruskadoo it could also be that the Dad doesn't know where Lorem is,
I mean even she has said that demons don't trust each other all that much and
Lorem has never trusted anyone aside from Merii and later Chiharu so theory:
could be she and baby daddy hooked up there was a fight she left later found
out she was pregnant had Gospel flashforward to now

Group Leader
Considering just how much Gospel is similar to Lorem, I wonder if it was actually asexual reproduction?

Apparently, there are 2 special chapters that haven't been translated yet for vol. 2

Users who are viewing this thread