Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus Check your privelege or something. Whatever is that you do usually. It's honestly pointless to bring any reason to you since you won't see your own faults anyway. And your type tend to not see the conversation partner and drawing strawman in your mind, making it double as pointless.

@kwendy lol you smack of a sheltered child-man who hates that he is being reminded that racism, prejudice, and hatred exists because you'd rather ignore it since it doesn't explicitly affect you

especially with the sarcastic use of "check your privilege", extremely classy

Aggregator gang
This is still really interesting, despite its departure from pure SoL. Though pure SoL does get boring after a while (see: Seitokai Yakuindomo) though it has its place, purpose and market.

I'm just wary of the foreboding blindside feels train that's going to catch everyone off guard and devastate with tactical precision. You just know it's looming somewhere, somehow for the most effective opportunity.

edit: uh. was this not the thread for 59?
???????

Double-page supporter
I was going to say, WHen did the shop manager demon take off her blindfold ? But then she put it back on at the end before leaving... Was there any reason she wears one ?

They suspicious of the idol demon ? um, let me guess, theres power in her singing voice that charms them into her minions ? That would actually be pretty helpful if you want your fans to buy your merch :p.. Empty out those credit cards :p

Rereading this manga, this chapter has a problem. In a previous chapter when Lorem was learning how to scold Gospel as part of proper discipline, Gospel had a TV remote in his mouth. Plus, with all the magazines Lorem reads, there's bound to be one mentioning don't just sit your kid in front of a TV. It would make more sense in this chapter if Lorem said to Merii, "Hey, can you buy me a TV, I uh, dont have one"

Users who are viewing this thread