Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 60

oh guys, please let me know if the font is too smol, cus the text boxes for this series is really smol too. So I TS-ed things with a smaller font size than I usually used to.

Dex-chan lover
@Iota Looks fine here.

An invasion of the demons? Music that will turn humans into demons? Or is she an envoy that will be asking for her people to join with humanity?

Dex-chan lover
This manga's lost touch of it's central premise.
Taking care of the kid is not as important and since it's avoiding any kind of romantic interaction like a PLAGUE the character drama actually diverges from the central themes of family.

This is nothing like Gakuen Babysitters, Orange Yane no Chiisana Ie, or Papa no Iu Koto Wo Kikinasai.

The baby's half-demon heritage doesn't cause any challenges for the mom really. The mom having to provide for her child isn't really a challenge she has to face. The child making friends at the park or in a daycare isn't a problem. Like holy crap the premise offers for so many unique and interesting scenarios but it's completely ignored for some dumb music side character schtick.

Just naming those better manga is giving me the urge to reread... I'm gonna have some fun today.

Looks like a hostage situation is a'brewin.
I'm guessing someone hurts the human girl (forgot the name) in front of Gospel causing him to cry. All hell breaks loose from Momma and before she turns the whole place into Bataclan2.0 Gospel stops her and she just saves the day instead.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was going to end up really cliche like:
XI4qFL9.jpg
...but something else is going on.

Fed-Kun's army
@TitanAnteus You mentioned “half-demon heritage”. Do you remember when the species of Gospel’s father was mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping the mc is resistant to the song. Otherwise a being who can quite literally create and throw lava in a crowded area will be very bad...

Fed-Kun's army
Young demons with a hidden dream, huh. Sounds like things may go violent.

Dex-chan lover
@Loksel
there don't seem to be a lot of specific 'species' of demons in this setting

most of the demons we've seen just have a mishmash of traits classically attributed to demons

honestly, I'm really hoping all the demons are just there to be really scary backup dancers.

Fed-Kun's army
calling it now, the idol gonna sing a song that make demons who hear it going through a demonification.

Users who are viewing this thread