Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 63

So, if they're all forgetting what happened when they were demonified, this applies to the singer as well since she's affecting herself?

Dex-chan lover
If they knew she could force people to demonify then why the fuck did they allow the concert to happen and an entire stadium to be filled with humans and demons? Is everyone in that agency retarded or what?

Dex-chan lover
I kind of miss way back when this used to be a cute, fluffy slice-of-life comic.
Back before all this plot and drama.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like mind control on the singer now the biggest question is who is doing it and why.
Another demon looking to break the fragile peace? Honestly doubtful cause their are easier ways to break peace treaties and so far none of the demons have done anything in their battle forms.

A human looking to break the peace? This could be more plausible.
They wanna break the treaty and drive up fear of the demons but they don’t wanna kill a whole lot of humans.
But why would they do that? It’s simple hate and profit
As was shown in previous chapters smart demons can use their abilities to make a fortune,Hell our main leading lady could revolutionize the power industry if she could generate/sustain high enough temperatures. I’m sure various groups are pissed off at this so they planned to raise the fear of demons in order to take them over when the time occurs .this could also explain why they didn’t check out the singer prior to the concert.

Or
A mix group of humans and demons (the higher ups at agency) are using this as a test to see if the humans and demons can truly live together while each are at their worst

Dex-chan lover
I thought she knew she had this power and is just pretending she doesn't now anything

Double-page supporter
Just as planned. ...... but why does she look so supprised ? Is her acting skill 100 ?

That being said, I was kinda hoping Loren would be immune to it, or at least could resist it. Said as being the strongest demon and all.

@SotiCoto gotchu fam

0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread