Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 3 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
the moment the boy is revealed by the bos, the readers knew that there would be an oneeXshota moment in near future

Dex-chan lover
How are there not more demon human relationships? Especially when 90% of the demons we see are hot af

Dex-chan lover
@Shuzuchi it's because the human there is pleb that don't know the beauty of tails and horns which made them fight the demon, while those who did know the beauty got branded as heretic or traitor in the past. In their eyes, the beauty of the demons is the same as the beauty of a cat, dogo, or a bird

I'd forgotten that the extra material from volume 2 was never translated, which shows a 19 year old Alice taking in the 12 year old Teresa. Neither of them look much different than they do now. Looks like it said Teresa was 18 in a recent chapter? So Alice is just 25. For some reason I though she was older.

Dex-chan lover
@Thirtyfour
She not blind as we see in this chapter she moves her face covering to look at her assistant.
I’m guessing she just has a sensitivity to bright light

That plush though
GIMME_GIMME.png

Dex-chan lover
those extremely menacing chest, that poor kid lol
It's nice seeing more of the shop keeps, especially Teresa

Dex-chan lover
Gospel spoke! I think this might be the first time we've seen him say something. Progression!!!

Dex-chan lover
na, his first word was doggy, 2nd was mama. he's had a few others, mee for merii, ov for up, etc. Doggo might be the first new full 'word' in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread