Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 79

@JavelinJoe

Am the TL, and I can say that's not true. Both families have their own circumstances which lead to them living among themselves. Demons aren't that type you make them to be. In the subsequent chapters you will actually see pockets of demons living together. They are just different as they have different sense of "values" as compared to humans.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
yeah unless she's world renowned danger level, like lorem, i don't think ultracreepymom is quite the same. i get what you're saying though. but i thought a few chapters back we saw a mom/dad/kid family walking around and it made lorem depressed?

also i'm kinda surprised there's no single dad demons

Dex-chan lover
So I have to ask, pardon my ignorance, but is the new mom here speaking with a Scottish accent or something? I haven't seen that sort of spelling in a translation before--is this supposed to indicate she's a demon from Scottish/Celtic myth or something, or am I looking too much into it?

Double-page supporter
@Gunlord500 probably a kyuushuu or hokaido accent in japanese but they are considered about as intelliable as scotish or irish accents

Users who are viewing this thread