Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 83

Dex-chan lover
Welp, that page 4 nightmare fuel is absolutely horrifying. I wonder if we will ever see Gospel be old enough to learn about his mom's past?

Dex-chan lover
Holy... I don't think we've ever seen Lorem this far into her demonification process. She sure was terrifying back in the day.
Talking about demonification, I think the bloodtest revealed that Helga does have latent superior abilities and Eriza is afraid she can't handle her daughter's strength.
But that's just speculation at this point.

Supporter
Woah, Lorem was straight nightmare fuel when she seemed to be completely demonified. Also, cute to know they interacted in the past.

Fed-Kun's army
@Superioreos
well... I can't say the way this manga would go, but my grandpa did some things that he was less than proud of, all I can really say is you did what was necessary, I see the side he does, the horrors that could play out because of what he had a hand in, but I see it from the pragmatic side of mad too, and honestly think he shouldn't have taken it so badly.

Contributor
Well, one thing is for certain.

Do not piss off the Mama. You will not like her when she gets angry.

Dex-chan lover
Saying that power doesn't matter is a privilege of the strong. But a large part of that is what being weak does to your mind, your confidence, knowledge, and creativity. It's something that stays with you, and needs constant awareness to beat back, but it's not set in stone. Neither of them are really wrong, but it's good that there doesn't seem to be resentment in that reaction.

Dex-chan lover
we all go for the world trying to find what are we good for... but most of us will never know... will never know...

Dex-chan lover
@Raguel

Pretty sure that she had brought ruin to several cities and was an overall menace. And that the old bodyguard demon did not look forward to tangling with her. (IIRC Lorem was also afraid that her kid might not be accepted into this project due to her past antics.)

Yeah, the bodyguard is strong but even he wasn't sure if he will be able to protect the admin chief if Lorem attacked IIRC. I am so curious who even managed to get close enough to past Lorem to have a child with her. She mellowed out much more since Gospel was born and she started living with others.

Contributor
I kinda miss the note, reading non standrard English is not the easiest when you're not native speaker mmm...
But at least it's easier to read this time (or at least I think so) mmm...

Double-page supporter
Anyone else notice that middle main demon that got blown away looks similar to that demon agent we speculated was the father from the idol arc?

@Liar
Nah, she just punk'd them into a wall or something. You can hear the cries of pain in the next few panels after she took a swing.

Users who are viewing this thread