Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 84

HEY YOU WTF HAPPEND HERE I DEMAND NEW CHAPTER NOW REEEEEEE

7vr9Rxg.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What happened to the additional notes that maintain the proper English? The accent is getting a bit too thick that I'm starting to not understand what she is saying.

Aggregator gang
On one hand, Eriza clearly had some knowledge that whoever that was was coming. On the other hand, whoever it was sliced open the door to get in, which is not something anyone in the administration is likely to do. On the other other hand, it is by no means beyond this author to fake us out with what seems like drama, only to have it turn out to be something innocent. Or it could be something genuinely bad... this author is tricky that way.

Regardless though, the fact that it looks bad is likely to set Lorem off: she tends to have a zero tolerence policy for anything that threatens people she cares about.

Dex-chan lover
>Sigh<

So its time for serious part eh. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon and back to cuddling part.

Dex-chan lover
@Metazoxan
well, just get ready to see actually serious citybuster lorem

she really doesn't disappoint :)

@HuevoPodrido
the dark bits are what make the fluff so fluffy!

@mwig33
right? there's a lot of girls with resting abyss face

Double-page supporter
People think they moved to another block need to pay attention. The door was sliced. If it was simply administration told her to move, why would they slice the door?

And time for that bit of seriousness again

I'm going to guess that rather than having no abilites, she is actually rather powerful. Maybe on the same level and hiding from some family or organization.

Users who are viewing this thread