Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 86

And yes I forget to add 🙃 Gospel's father's back (again)*. So stalp asking if...
1. we'll see him again?
2. Is he dead?
3. He's abandoned the family...

Cus you all have ask that many times already... And I also kinda dropped another note regarding his return last week but I guess it wasn't clear enough to be seen.
😴
*Edited for clarifications*

Dex-chan lover
Seems like we have to leave the fluff behind for a while.

@Iota
Thanks for translating. It's very much appreciated. I'm glad this manga is getting more and more popular.

Fed-Kun's army
I was reading the translator’s note and I was like “what, is it okay to casually reveal that?”. Unless the translator is trolling us.

Is it a spoiler if everyone has already pretty much guessed?

Dex-chan lover
IIRC, Gospeldaddy’s power is Imagine Breaker anti-demonization, and he’s the main ingredient for anti-demon weapons. He ditched because if the government finds out about his child, they’ll definitely want or fear it. A child between the anti-demon and the strongest demon could have many theories or baseless fears about their powers.

What’s not a spoiler is this is far from his first appearance— he’s shown up a while back and even tried running to Lorem’s rescue, iirc.

Dex-chan lover
Peaceful negotiations were off the table the moment Lorem was part of the party.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, lots of cool stuff happened this chapter. Meanwhile, I'm just wondering if Lorem has actually gained weight or if it's just model inconsistencies. I mean, Merii mentioned Lorem putting on weight (though they were still barely out of the starving runaway stage, I think when they parted so that's kinda expected) back at the beginning, but compared to the first couple chapters Lorem's filled out even more now.

Dex-chan lover
@Iota
really glad the interest in working on this series is increasing! I broke down and read the raws, but I'm still REALLY looking forward to the next 10 or so chapters. and the arc after that, of course.

@diidlydoo
when i read the raws i legit thought it was her mom or something

@LeEpicMinecrafter
like 50

Users who are viewing this thread