Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 86

Fed-Kun's army
360.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man, Alice is quite a beauty. And I guess Sieg is Gospel's dad? Out of curiosity, do he and Lorem ever get back together, or is this more a slice-of-life for single parents? It's certainly a tough job, though easier if the parents didn't break up on very bad terms.

Dex-chan lover
I have not seen an ugly demon chick yet, how aren't there more humans tryna bang demons?!

The first two times I read sieg's name I saw "Steg" and thought to myself "So THAT'S why he never takes off his helmet!"

@Gunlord500

I’m pretty sure they get back together? I remember seeing a kissing panel between Sieg and Lorem on the author’s twitter. Scanlations are behind so, we’ll see when we get there.

Dex-chan lover
@akeya

Yeah, I was just looking at the official website too, one of the latest comics (the available ones) has some panels of, I think, Sieg watching Lorem change Gospel's diapers (and I think being amazed that she actually knew how). Maximum cute!!!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and continued work on this series.
It was a really smart choice to enlist Valentine's help since she's from that zone.
Alice-san cleans up pretty nicely when forced to doesn't she?
I hope Sera & Fuga are doing okay while everyone's away.

Fed-Kun's army
wait are there several autonomous zones or did the entire deamon race realy just got a small island? :D

Banned
So that guy's name has gone from one thing to something completely different.... for reasons?

The fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread