Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 92 - Greeting

Dex-chan lover
That ending comment. What do you expect from the internet?? We're all jackasses

I have no mirrors either... but that's because they disintegrate every time I walk past one and it reflects my face upon its surface.

Its really sad how there are a bunch of pathetic ingrates whose sole reason of existence is to harass others, but again the internet was/is/continue to be a cesspool of human degeneracy and sewage trolls.

@Hoopajoo
Eliza speaks in some sort of Kansai accent in the raws. I'm not about to insult Scotland, whiskey motherland that it is, by trying and failing to emulate their speech, and I'm sure as fuck not giving her an American cowgirl accent, so she's "normal" in my releases.

@AW14Saurabh
Idk, gonna be roughly 110 chapters behind once vol.8 comes out next month, I think.

@AW14Saurabh The raw are up to chapter 192, so 100 chapter behind but the pace of release from the translator is good in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
Well I’m 15.78% sure everyone not in my field of view does not exist. So ha

Dex-chan lover
anytime i look the mirrors i say

batman do the barrel roll!!

Double-page supporter
Grandson? Helga has/had a sibling?

Also I really, really miss Eliza's Scottish accent that was so good.

(btw Lorem was handsome af in the first two pages and nothing you say can change my mind)

I personally didnt like the accent cause I would spend so much time on each of her speech bubble trying to understand what she was saying. Anyways, Im glad she wasnt in danger. Makes me happy.

Honestly, that's some dedication, making an account purely out of hate just to talk down to the TL

Dex-chan lover
How can you sit around you super adorable son and not even cave for one hug
Also , how did the chief's son die?

Users who are viewing this thread