Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 92 - Greeting

Fed-Kun's army
@says: It can't last. Sooner or later they'll have to take a break. <ed>Moreover, they said this wasn't going to be a permanent thing.</ed>

Thank you new translator man, don't let the dumbasses get you down. Many of us appreciate you AND the old translator too.
Y'all do the good work.

Dex-chan lover
the accent was nice but annoying as fuck to read

I found myself skipping her dialogues and maybe reading the translation notes below the pictures.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the blade demon had a run in with a powerful fire type, according to the burn marks on his hands. Maybe he fought Lorem.

Is he Gospel's father, maybe? It would explain why he seems to be such a constant ever since he showed up. He also looks awkward as hell around Gospel.

Dex-chan lover
All that tension destroyed by a little kid pulling on grandpa's beard.

Cute.

Dex-chan lover
As an extremely stupid wise person once said
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

I'm confused. He lost his grandson to distance but if he is talking about Helga she's a girl right?

Contributor
You see that hand in the last panel of page 5? That's what happens after you finger Lorem to completion.

x5.png

Fed-Kun's army
@xxsaznpride. While I understand your desire to not give insult,but to be fair the author did give her some sort of accent, as I understand, and so I think that is part what defines her character to a degree. Not giving her any sort of accent seems to make her feel more "bland" to me after reading her speech done with one. Your translation and work is top notch as far as I can see and to not include some sort of one seems to be like building a sturdy chair but not bothering to put a finish on it, its serviceable but lacks in completeness.

yall taking about gospels father and all I am thinking is how eliza needs to get together with lorem

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, it's somewhat odd to see all these demons from different allegiances together.

Although I understand that with Lorem around, it's useless to bear any hostility towards each other, the issue is that it seems like they have no hostility to start with.

Eliza's father in law is the chief of the harmony faction, but since his assistants abducted Eliza, and they expected humans might retaliate, so the hardliner faction were guarding them. To be fair, the hardliners are just hostile towards humans, but if you consider their reaction to a demon who defected to the human side, you really wouldn't expect them to want to provide any help to a faction with opposite goals.

@talisay999 I suspect he means he wasn't able to see his grandson because Eliza moved away.

Also, as far as accent vs non-accent goes, I think having SOME sort of accent to indicate the different speech pattern is fine, but making it super heavy Scottish twitter style was a bit much.

Does anyone know why this series got sniped? The original translating group still seem to be actively translating why not just reach out to them and collaborate???

Users who are viewing this thread