Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 92 - Greeting

Double-page supporter
the fucks with that message!? what it even mean, i need context

Dex-chan lover
Man, people really PMS when someone is tired of waiting and decides to take it upon themselves and translate the manga at a faster pace. NASS also wishes to have a monopoly over their manga it seems, but they don’t own any of the manga/mangas. People will do what they want. If you’d rather stay ‘Loyal’ or whatever, just ignore the chapters released by the ones that aren’t your idol group rather than complain that someone else decides to take a single one of their manga and do it better.

Sniping is retarded, the only more retarded word for it would be poaching. Regardless, anyone complaining about it, whether it be about this manga or NASS, is looking a gift horse in the mouth. This is capitalism in work, essentially. Someone sees a production being slow or bad and decide to improve it. They’re posting decent translations at a relatively high speed, so I say Thank You rather than get angry they ‘stole’ a series from some group of others. It’s already an illegal thing technically.

All these buttmad losers being triggered because someone else decided to make a translation? Wew lads. Nothing says that you can't have multiple translations.

@nobaka thats pretty odd definition of sniping but whatever. Its still sniping and i just wanted an answer on what happened. Someone linked me to what the original translator commented so now I'm good. I rather not go indepth about this situation or sniping. It's simply curiosity of what happened not a tabletop discussion lol.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Many demon kids hurt or even kill themselves when their powers first appear. Being that is power is acid based those are probably acid burns.

Aggregator gang
*looks at drama*
GgFlUvM.png

@xxsaznpride i had a simple question and got a simple answer from somebody already. that's all I wanted im sorry that i don't want a full blown discussion on something im not passionate about lol but go at it if you want

Dex-chan lover
My problem with this whole situation isn't sniping (I couldn't care even a speck less), no, my issue is the fucking toxic behaviour from someone who believes themselves somehow better than all the rest of us pirates. Fuck that. Thanks for the work, but fuck you.

Dex-chan lover
WTF is that last page? more stupid drama with scan groups... oh of course 😒

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine letting all these commenters live in your head rent free, really makes me think.

Have a meaningful conversation with someone you know

Dex-chan lover
I don't think a southern american accent even really works for a Kansai dialect. A dialect includes completely different words for things. You'd have to get real hicky to even get it close to working. Like changing spellings and truncating words. Didja. Prolly. Cain't. Winder. That kinda stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron Really depends on how much quality. The Uploader here is doing just fine, so I think people are just making a big stink. And the ones making the Stink are the Toxic Ones in my eyes in this case. Any Toxicity is relative- Some Uploading groups are trolls as well, but they do a fine job. I'm not interested in *who* does the translating as long as it comes out and is decent quality. Unfortunately, I don't see anything wrong with someone wanting to translate a series when there's a Group also translating it. If you don't like their translations... Don't read em, I guess?

Sorry, I guess I'm not very deep into the communities around Scanlating groups, but I just don't see the problem with 'sniping' as long as it's not what SSSSS does. Not that that's even a problem either, cause you can just...Not read it. The problem comes in that people get all bitchy that some random schmuck decides to start translating it too, even if the Group of Random Schmucks are doing it at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
> do your research like I did, ffs
Bunch of new faces only reading the last couple of comments and then shooting from the hip without half a clue as to what actually is going on re: "sniping". I'll make it simple:
- Iota (Entropia Scans) was disappointed (not angry), but willingly stepped aside without throwing shade at the new group
- Certain readers took it upon themselves to white knight for Entropia when it wasn't at all warranted
- @xxsaznpride responded in kind to all comments directed toward them: respectful if they were, toxic if they were

@ravidya is correct: those certain readers in question have blown the situation way out of proportion and are crusading for pretty much no reason at all. If anything, I don't believe this is an association Entropia Scans wants.

Dex-chan lover
@reu
We just saw his power. It was a poison that stops demon abilities from working.

Dex-chan lover
@xxsaznpride
There's literally more than a thousand manga for you to translate and you choose to do one with an already active scanlation team behind it? Why? Like thanks for the chapters but never understood this kind of behavior. I really want to know why are you doing this. Not trying to be confrontational or anything, just really curious.

Users who are viewing this thread