Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 93 - Hellos, Goodbyes, the Future, and then

Dex-chan lover
I just reread the series and
the reason dad can't be with Loren is probably because he betrayed the demons and helped the humans create the anti demonificarion gas, plus the burns on his hand have something to do with it

the father does not want to get the son involved, if you see if the mother goes wild open up, and if the son touches him .... the truth is that the game of the stick and the carrot, he observes it from a distance making him believe that if gone but so protects them both it is very sad, to love a person but to protect them, look at everything from a distance.

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy
Weeh...Now that you say it, it sounds so obvious all of a sudden.
It was actually a really low-hanging fruit. huh.

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy judging by his hand, and the fact he was working with the human government, I'd say they didn't part on the friendliest terms...

Dex-chan lover
The scene at the end where Val-san's friends were waving goodbye to her from the building roof as they left was my favorite.

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn well, I wonder if he didn't get those scars early in the relationship, before she calmed down around him. That honestly seems more likely to me, especially because he seems to care a lot

Dex-chan lover
idc what's your opinion about this tl, his sense of humour is right up my alley.

Dex-chan lover
After the fluffy chapter, (dark) humor from the one person who lost sleep pandering to us cretins. Get thee some sleep, (soulless) human!

Dex-chan lover
@darekpawlo: Chiharu connected a lot of dots and now suspects that Zeke is Lorem's husband/Gospel's father.

@Stoner: You're assuming that the last page was serious rather than a joke.

@cor3zone: What's got you so pissed off?

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone: I do not see anything that could've possibly been insulting towards you in this chapter, unless you're somehow offended by the last page.

i like how chii looks down at gospel and back at the dude as if going "ooooooooh shit"

The credits have inspired me to translate an old manga that I fell in love with it's artstyle but no-one has translated ;-;
Anyways thanks for your hard work as always mister!

Users who are viewing this thread