Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 4 Ch. 94 - A Return to Everyday Life

@MarqFJA87 Thank you my good man, here’s a Digital Turkey leg on me (Ain’t gay)
turkey-smoked-leg-isolated-on-600w-154066571.jpg

@zekkendo You have to take into account that Teresa is wearing high heels. She should be a few cm shorter than that.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, being tall, I can relate to this. The world is just not made for people over 2 meters tall.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I've done some asking around and I have to accept @xxsaznpride 's position on some matters. From what I understand, the raws everyone was working off of previously for this manga only went up to Volume 5 in any case--that's all that's available on the sites I looked at. So anyone, whether the very first scanlator, Entropia, xxxsaznpride or indeed anyone at all who wanted to work on this would have to stop after vol. 5 in any case, no matter what, unless the uploader of the raws decided to continue on to volumes 6 and onwards.

Now, Entropia's stated they want folks to enjoy the series--that's the most important thing--so it's certainly a good idea to focus on more productive matters and work with the situation we have. And a translator is a translator, I have to give xxsaznpride props for doing this for free; it's true that I (at least) haven't done much for the scanlating community myself. So from what I understand, a fellow named rawback on Nyaa is the one who uploaded the raws in the first place. @xxsaznpride , if he were to upload vols. 6 and onwards, would you be willing to continue the series? Rawback is still active, from what I've seen, so perhaps I could get a nyaa account and leave him a comment asking if he'd continue with Musuko Kawaikute where he left off.

If not, I have to ask, how much would you estimate the cost would be for a new purchase of volume 6, to start off with? As you've mentioned, it isn't right to ask someone to destroy their own property for no recompense, but if a single tankobon isn't too expensive (in terms of American dollars), I offer to pay for it, since I like this manga so much and I do want to do something for my fellow fans. If you have a paypal or something, I could send you some money for the purchase, plus a fair price for the labor involved in scanning it. Does that sound acceptable? I think it ought to be a last resort, since there's no point in spending anyone's money and your time if rawback is already planning on scanning the next volumes anyways, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

In any case, it seems like folks are enjoying the story (I am), and since you're the one helping bring it to them now, I gotta give you props for that. Thank you for your work.

Users who are viewing this thread