Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 109 - Intent

Dex-chan lover
@diidlydoo: Making peace between humans and demons isn't even in their job description. "CATT" stands for "Counter-Asmodian Tactical Team"; they're literally an anti-demon counter-terrorist unit whose sole purpose is to combat demon-perpetrated terrorism (presumably, no demon community is big enough to count as a country, and thus the conflict with them wasn't what you'd call an actual war).

You are, of course, right in that they're losing sight of their mission, having let paranoia overcome them to the point where they see demons having a self-governing community as an existential threat in itself, though it's unclear so far whether they want to outright exterminate all the SAZ demons or would spare those who don't fight back and force them to integrate into human society (and thus fall under the heel of its legal systems).

Dex-chan lover
I really want to say "he went and got a one night stand" to answer that last question...

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 I don't think C.A.T.T would want to exterminate demons, because they're demons as well--Zeke certainly is, and the silhouettes of his teammates on page 76 of vol. 5 (the 7th and last page of chapter 109) have horns and stuff. I think it's the second motivation you mentioned, they want all demonkind to be under their authority.

Dex-chan lover
@Gunlord500: We have seen a few human members of CATT in past chapters, IIRC. I wouldn't be surprised if at least some of the high-ranking human members secretly plot to exterminate all demonkind (or at least render them permanently powerless via that anti-demonization weapon/drug), including the ones working for them.

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87

Ahh, good point. Yeah, there may be human supremacists/exterminationists among the higher echelons of C.A.T.T. I guess we'll have to see where the plot goes...

Aggregator gang
@Bluedudu: And yet the leaders of CATT are trying to destroy the autonomous zone. They clearly don't think the demons have lost enough.

"You were the only survivior! Shouldn't you despise her!?" Zeke "Nah I actually hated all of them"

Banned
They fucked.

Apparently he became Lorem's husband, despite them not living together nor being meaningfully married in any sense. I'm guessing it is just some weird translation quirk or something and "husband" before just indicates they fucked once.

"what happened?" well she has a kid now and is much tamer/calmer as a person so take a wild fucking guess buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread