Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 111 - Expectations and Disappointment

ch 110 last panel: stop reading the raws and talking about future plots!
ch 111 last panel: lets talk about volume 7 and 8

Aggregator gang
i can see where they are going with this. with his burns and the whole team purported to have been wiped out. they arent winning.

wth chiharu will outrank lorem in the future???? damnit credits stop making me so curious!! and wow, zekes background is getting deep.

@UnluckyGrape wouldn't it be the otherway around? since gospel is always with his mama, it would be "How I met your father" xD

Dex-chan lover
How powerful is lorem? Zeke's poison semm to only affect her slightly.

Double-page supporter
@Koikoi by demon standards, Lorem is an abomination, for the majority of them, is almost inconceivable for a demon to be so powerful. Merii is also a huge powerhouse, but since she isn't a walking nuke, most people forget or underestimate her.

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to look like two lonely demons shacking up for comfort. Wonder if Gospel was born after a single fling...

Dex-chan lover
@Maryam160 I know! Holy crap, I feel really bad for him now. He had a really suspicious look when he first showed up, but man, with this chapter Zeke is really a sympathetic character. Abandoned at just 8 years old and reviled by his own people, he's had a hard life indeed. And if it was 16 years ago when he was 8 years old, he'd only be 24 at the time of the story--he's pretty young to be a father, at least in this modern age where folks are making families later in life. Anyways, thanks again for the quick pace, xxs.

Users who are viewing this thread