Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 111 - Expectations and Disappointment

Group Leader
@PsychoChief According to this chapter Zeke is around 19 years old when he meets Lorem, Gospel is 2-3 years old, so I would place Lorem no older than 24-25.

Double-page supporter
@Koikoi
Give or take some artistic licences, if she can melt a sword on contact with ease, she could achieve temperatures like the surface of the sun as her high or maximum outputs.
Then again, someone should try to ask Zyugoya on twitter to get the definive answer if it hasn't been solved in the omake.

Double-page supporter
Hyped to see how the two met and actually went and got a kid

@daofox
In the end, anything I throw in the extra pages is my opinion. How you perceive her moving forward will be up to you, of course.

@koikoi
To build on what metaldog said, Lorem was famous for being fairly strong when she was younger. Hearing the rumors, a lot of other strong demons went to challenge her and got wrecked, which probably caused her to level up to where she is now.

It won't be much, but in a couple chapters, I think there'll be just enough to compare [Merii in the S.A.Z.] to [Lorem from 4 or so years ago].

@Logan1688
My goal was more "look forward to future content", but I can see where you'd think that.

@hdmi1
IIRC Gospel just had his 1st birthday... but honestly I don't remember if that's in a future volume or not so LOL

Kind of figured they made the AD gas from his ability. I'm guessing he and Gospel are immune to it. I'd imagine if people learned that Lorem's kid was immune to AD gas they'd freak out.

@kakuseisin
Raws are at 195. I think we're averaging a new volume every 4-6 months? If the weekly releases don't end in June, we should be good for the rest of 2020.

IF YOU DON'T WANT THE SERIES TO END, BUY MORE RAWS

edit: author's twitter says the series is almost over [sadface]

Dex-chan lover
Wait, they singled her out for assassination because she neutralized the gas and happened to kill someone? Of bloody course Zeke would sympathize! She is an overpowered demon being singled out due to her power!

And for any of you wondering what the heck Nightmare was saying, a SLAG is military slang for someone who Screams Like A Girl and Charlie was probably the leader of the C team.
No, I'm not in the military, nor have ever even been. It is just a funny acronym.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh btw Zeke can be classed as a villain or an aid of sorts. Since he has a major percentage of involvement in war by being the source of the Gas which made the demons useless.
Either way he just seems to be an entire plot device rather than a character at this point. lolz

Thanks for translating! I can’t wait to hear more about Zekes past.
Hopefully we’ll get to see the whole family together one day.

Users who are viewing this thread