Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 113 - Whether You're Human or Demon

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl. This is not refusing to talk, it’s a cry for help from a desperate person.

gonna need one of these for the two of them stat

QnrCHy1.gif

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed that she wasn't dimonified in her fight, next chapter we'll see her true power

Dex-chan lover
Drake might have a chance, but nightmare acts too confident, the moment she tries to touch her head is also the moment her hand turns into charcoal.
And Lorem isn't even fully demonized, she might be rude with her words, but surely she's trying her best to show some courtesy.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like talking is out, because she has a valid point.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the other two die they are too smug and selfish. Future Papa is only there because like Lorem he's been rejected by demons but unlike her was consistently useful to humans. In fact this might be what causes "it" to happen. The fact they have a common background in a certain sense.

Double-page supporter
Can't wait to see these two blown to bits. She hasn't even gotten the least bit serious and is just staying on the defence mainly. But shit will hit the fan.

Lorem's past is harsh, she's been through so much and I'm glad she now has friends and a family who love and cherish her and she's happy.

But I'm so curious how her meeting went with Zeke. I hope we get to that soon~

Thank you for the updates!! I love this series!

Dex-chan lover
Demon.
Demon turning into a dragon.
Huge dragon.
It means he have HUGE GUTS
7df.png

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that this rant doesn't mean she's going to get weaker :p

@Metazoxan
We were told a couple chapters back that Zeke is the only survivor of this. Those two aren't getting away. Though I have to admit that Drake looks a heck of a lot like the old man we saw before.

Drake: "Im not going to tell you how to be a demon but you are not supposed to start all out, you are supposed to start small and then work to it."
Lorem: "I AM starting small."
Nightmare: "Oh good for you... holy crap."

Dex-chan lover
It would be at this moment that anyone with a small hint of common sense would realized they done goofed. Done goofed bad.

Users who are viewing this thread