Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 114 - Time Tarrieth No Man

Dex-chan lover
I.HATE.THIS.CONSECUTIVE.CLIFF!!!!

I think i'll be back to this series after 6 chapter or so. By that time, this "flashback" will probably ends

Dex-chan lover
@alidan and to finding comfort in each other, they end up having a one night stand...

Well, probably not. But seeing this is the only time they are together, a few chapter back it is said that he is the only one that came back alive but no story about what happen were told, and there is no indication from the human side that Zeke went to see Lorem after this meeting. I assume that Gospel is concieved at these arc

He's complaining about his life to the lady(mother of his future kid) es trying to kill? She didn't do shit to you bro, at least no yet.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she's got quick senses. Breaking Zeke's claw and using it to down both of them while her own demonization was fading.

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin With those injuries, it's very unlikely they'll do something terrible. Heck, it might be a miracle if they survive from this ordeal but it's definitely that they'll never recover from this. They might get back to full strength if they made contact with Merii in the flashback but it's very unlikely that it will happen.

Dex-chan lover
This was the one fight she should have transformed fully, and she didn't just so that those assholes could appear in the future.

Double-page supporter
@nomadicengi Well, the 2 of them are in the cover of volume 5, so I don't think they're jobbers who only appeared to lose and die. I doubt they'll be villains since the author made us feel compassion for them by making abyssal guy care for her saying stuff like "don't die on me". Considering they fell off a cliff and we didn't see their bodies, it's either that they'll come back in the future or the author is setting up a tearjerker with them soon. Anything else wouldn't make sense considering the way he portrayed it this chapter. It'd feel hella off.

Dex-chan lover
die mare die, mind controllers can't be allowed to live, not there, not here

Dex-chan lover
WELL WE DIDN'T SEE THEM DIE. So it's entirely possible that they live somehow. I dunno, maybe Merii is around?
Also Zeke with that equality punch. Touma would be proud.

I just want to point out that Lorem pretty much gave all of them second chances, she had the option to go all out when they initially attacked but waited until the second snipe, the second brainwash attempt, etc. Feels bad for her at the end with the face she makes as Zeke goes for the punch. She's just being forced to kill people who won't leave her alone. I wonder what's going to change Zeke's mind though.

My thought is that Zeke is going to be crying and Lorem kinda comforts him or asks why he's crying when he's going to kill her, which makes them open up to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread