Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 119 - Toward Living and Laughing Together

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i need to make an apology.

Even if you don't exist in real life
Even if you are just a character in a story someone write
I have to Appoligize

Zeke, sorry for thinking that you are such a garbage of a father

Dex-chan lover
a solid end to the volume

@Himecchi
who the fuck would even ATTEMPT to bug zeke? that would just guarantee death, particularly since AD weapons don't work on him

"It's fine if there's no evidence, right?"
*Proceeds to use a smartphone*

This is just retarded.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the reason why he hasn't come back. If something shady is happening to CATT then that means it's dissolution is about to happen soon. I mean seriously, if the public is already fine with cohabitation then a force to combat demons are no longer needed. Now I wonder if CATT is somewhat a police force or a military force.

Also...Loads shotgun furiously , WHERE ARE YOU NINJAS? DAMN YOUR ONIONS

damn, because of the time gap on release i thought it was dropped 😭. Thank god and TL & team it isn't..

That Complete at the end...

Well, It is kind of misleading, But i get that it is about the volume.

Dex-chan lover
@furn_ace It was explained in the chapter itself. They’re using Chi and Merii’s phones so it just looks like a normal call between them in the phone log.

Wasn't quite as tragic as i though but still quite sad, at least there's hope for the future.

Dex-chan lover
So Gospel might become a living nuke that can't even be defused, sound like a rought loss for humanity if he turn against them.

Users who are viewing this thread