Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 96 - New Trick

Dex-chan lover
9accf4b55fc13c3c818bb122eac0495a400d9521d1e390ad3e1b126919507ae8.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't get the Pinocchio nose. Shouldn't it mean that a character is lying?

Dex-chan lover
@nightwatch25:
>I still don't get the Pinocchio nose. Shouldn't it mean that a character is lying?
It seems to be her proud... pride...proudness...whatever-(o)meter. *shrug*

@BirchJuice I think we need someone who know more about japanese idioms, but having a growing nose could indeed be related to a growing ego. In France we say "getting a big head" or "having inflating ankles". I've got no clue where it comes from but it seems quite come to what happen to Lorem

Reminds me of Mononoke Sharing, where the various Demon girls kept offering to add a "thingy" to the MC so they could do it.

To anyone who has read the raws, why is the father distancing himself from them?

Dex-chan lover
okay, that was cute. this stuff has been missing lately

@Garadox
HE'S the source of all the anti-demonify equipment/gas/etc. it's his special ability. He's working for the government and doesn't want Lorem or his kid to get sucked in. I assume him continuing to work for them is part of the deal to leave them alone, considering it seems like everyone higher up already knows his connection to Lorem. Their past is the next big arc.

@BirchJuice
it's a jp thing, it's an indication of pride

@garadox
He's staying with CATT until it's hopefully/eventually disbanded so he can learn if/when they plan anything against Lorem and Gospel. And he can't actually be with them because CATT might find out.

Dex-chan lover
My God, Gospel is so cute.
By the end of volume 6 Lorem's nose is going to take up an entire double-page spread isn't it?

Aggregator gang
man this manga deserve an anime

pretty sure there's enough material for a 12 episode adaptation

Users who are viewing this thread