Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 5 Ch. 99 - Together in the Bath

Dex-chan lover
I see your evil scheme, author! This entire chapter was just a clever ruse to show off naked Chi-chan!! I'm onto your tricks!

@Riger
Lukewarm to a demon who burns well over 1k celsius, lol. Pretty sure her leg should have melted.

At that point the water would been boiling like in a pot and would been easily seen and heard it was to hot.

Dex-chan lover
To whoever is updating this series on a daily basis, thank you so much, it is a wonderful addition to my day, everyday

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of confused. Wasn't Chi supposed to be pretty flat? Or was it just compared to Lorem and Merii's humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous?

@Simkin I ain't complaining. Are you?

Supporter
@riger fun fact, at sea level it is impossible to get water above 100c (212f) and it remain a liquid. So while it would probably cause a bad burn, it wouldn't melt her leg or anything.

Dex-chan lover
@SEA_Rinko nah, I just reread some early chapters, and she's definitely not as well endowed as she is now. She wasn't flat by any standard, but unless she was using some special underwear to make them look smaller, they've definitely grown quite a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@burdrann that's actually not exactly true. Aside from the fact that water's boiling point can vary depending on altitude, it's also possible to heat it beyond the boiling point without having the water actually boil. It's called superheating, in case you want to look it up.

Supporter
@Doodads yes, but the water has to be under pressure to do that, which obviously can't be achieved in an open tub.

@swagner that's different, increasing pressure just changes the boiling point, you don't actually heat past it. superheating is when the 'boiling' (i.e. bubble formation) doesn't start because there are no nucleation sites, despite the energy being sufficient for boiling. This is the same concept as 'supercooling', you can look up videos where they tap the side of a container of water and you can see ice spread rapidly as the water freezes.

it definitely wouldn't happen in a tub, but the point was just "can you heat water past the boiling point" and the answer is yes, although it's not a normal occurrence

i dont know but isnt chiharu getting more and more developed as a female? If you know what i mean^^
she looks better and better since her healing of demonization or what it was

Users who are viewing this thread