Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 129 - Walking Alone

Dex-chan lover
anyone else noticing an increasing resemblance between chii-chan and Merii? like over time she seems to be growing into a human version of merii

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to imply that Merii injected mysterious boob-growth juices into Chii when she was healing her way back when.

All I'm saying is that Chii is getting a lot meatier as chapters go on, especially around the chest area, where things suspiciously seem to resemble the boobage sisters more and more...

Dex-chan lover
Note for everyone to remember, Gospel weighs a lot and when the other human woman tried to lift him she could barely even keep standing while Chii can do it without any problem.

Dex-chan lover
Could Chii be the first Half Human half Demon even if she was created artificially? I mean we've never heard her going to the hospital since the incident, so I'm assuming Meri is taking care of Chii in the background.

Dex-chan lover
@Metasepia
I would say she has some demon in her. She is one of the extremely few humans who can easily lift Gospel up like he weighs nothing. And I believe you are right that Meri is taking care of her behinx the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
@Metasepia If you check pre-demonitis’s color pages, Chii-can’s eyes are brown, from Vol 2’s cover onwards her eyes suddenly changed to green. So, you probably aren’t wrong about that

Dex-chan lover
Poor chi chan I always thought she was happy and made choices on her own, like helping demons and going to school for it but this entire time she felt like that. Merii come hold your wife

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe
@Kuroe_Asayuki_15

There's also the fact I remember in one of the chapters Meri offered to give Chii a tail in which she refused. I don't remember which one though so this could be me making it up. I just remember her offering Chii some form of body addition

Users who are viewing this thread