Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 129 - Walking Alone

Double-page supporter
you are grown Chii-chan... especially your assets... LOL

@Torappu not a ton.... if i'm not mistaken, Gospel got a weight of adult human...
even on previous chapters, the government lady (forgot her name) suprised how Chii-chan can carry Gospel easily while she, a grown woman can't do that...
so if current Chii-chan punch someone, it basically like got hit by full swing of baseball bat... LOL

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't Chiharu's hair be blonde in the flashback shots? It turned black fairly recently. Unless she's reminiscing about feeling bad for Merii having to heal her...

Dex-chan lover
@SomeGuy1 : There's one panel where it was different.

So most likely it was
>start school - black hair
>isolated
>decide to dye hair for attention
>run into Lorem, then the thing with Merii - back to black

Dex-chan lover
@Nematoda Ton was metaphorical, but I remember that now. Chii is pretty swoll, maybe an after effect after sharing Merii's blood system.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrodragon3993 - 😊
iu

Dex-chan lover
@SomeGuy1 @wilddeath @brainman @Metasepia @JavelinJoe @ Kuroe_Asayuki_15 @Torappu @WhimsiCat

Chi's hair were brown she was flat and small, in Chap 17 when Meri save her by making her a half demon by mixing her dna Chi became a mix of her holder self and Meri. So that's why her boobs are bigger and bigger, her hair black and she is incredibly strong.

That's a lot of tags, but this story is great, it's better if people know what's going on.

Dex-chan lover
@kaezeribato

Isn't Chi's hair black because the healing process bleached it so now she colors it? Or something?

Edit: Nvm, it was the other way around

Aggregator gang
i actually love the chapters focused on chi-chan the most

idk i just kinda relate to her in some way

Dex-chan lover
@kaezeribato : Ummm, no? On the hair at least

In ch 18 Chiharu herself literally said her hair was bleached:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/29316/5

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat @kaezeribato

Aight, I'm gonna make a point here.

Bleached hair does NOT return to its original color ever. The hair has to be replaced by regrowing it. While we know Merii can regrow limbs, parts of the brain, and pretty much bring a person back to life, there's no dialogue stating that Chii's hair fell out in that 24hr period of time. We can infer from that that Chiharu is lying to Merii about her hair being naturally black and the treatment had no side effects aside from her bust going from cutting board all the way to basketballs and gaining near super human strength.

@metasepia
>is okay with Merii fixing Nightmare's fucking brain, spine, and muscle when these cells don't regenerate ever normally
>can't accept hair changing color

I don't have my raws on me cus I let my friend borrow them, but didn't Merii say she accidentally changed Chiharu's hair back because she was going for a full repair?

Dex-chan lover
@Metasepia :
>Can't believe that a demon who can literally regrow lost limb, even repairing bones and organs, would be able to also 'cure' the hair

Well,
https://mangadex.org/chapter/29315/10
You can see Chiharu's hair turning back where Merii's tentacle touch it, FROM THE TIP EVEN.

Just saying, but maaaaaybe double check your theory with the source material before spouting it and make yourself look stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread