Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 131 - Different Lives to Lead

Dex-chan lover
monkaS

wonder how she's going to reconcile the whole Lorem situation

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I miss the early cast. Merri, Chiharu, Lorem, and Gospel.

Dex-chan lover
You missed your after lunch pills again didn't you grandma?

Dex-chan lover
To be truth thou, Merii only treated the muscle entropy. I bet her body needs more time before she can go toe to toe again with Lorem and be pummelled back to life support again.

Dex-chan lover
@nomadicengi You mean, before she can try to attack a civilian mother, provoke the army and get fuckin' murdered by Zeke?

Double-page supporter
now i want to see her met with Lorem, meeting with Lorem who finally has good life then try to attack her, then Zeke come out and beat the shit out of her ~

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs with how things are with CATT, they might not send a force against her if she attacks Lorem. Heck, they might even use the incident as a means to get some funding back to them so the possibility of her and Lorem going toe to toe on their own is still pretty high while CATT is still around. But with how things are with this manga, it very unlikely they'll ever get a chance to do it thou.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, gonna have to kill her again. But probably with kindness.

Dex-chan lover
Finally an update Yes!
Oh is literally the 2 worst characters in the entire series, no...

Aggregator gang
just yesterday i remembered this manga and thought it has been a while since the last update
and today a new chapter drop

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she is going to want to have an offspring of her own once she sees gospel.

Dex-chan lover
The guy is fine but I thought she would at least eat a little bit of a humble pie after being a vegetable ... but I was wrong. And that was not even Lorem at full power ..

Users who are viewing this thread