Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 131 - Different Lives to Lead

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be like Kill Bill, she's gonna try to kill Lorem and see Gospel then die because of mama bear rage

Dex-chan lover
Yay, a new chapter after so long..
Oh no, not those two again.

Dex-chan lover
I completely agree with the previous two comments.

I do appreciate the translation though.

Dex-chan lover
Leaving those two shitheads alive was such a bs idea it's not even funny. Why would Lorems Sister save her nemesis so those two can go back to rampaging not to mention they know her hubby switched sides. Doesn't make an ounce of sense.

She should really value her life more... she practically just got saved from death, and she is thinking of taking on the last boss... on that may or may not! Also be the wife of her former colleague, that can cancel her powers.

@Iskarioth

To be fair I don't think Lorem intentionally left them alive. She seriously tried to kill them. And her sister was UNINVOLVED in the whole thing. She has no specific way to know that they tried to kill Lorem and was paid her absurd fee for medical care. As far as I can tell right now nobody knows they are alive of the main cast aside from the sister who doesn't know their significance outside of 'seriously fucked up demons who barely scrounged together the cash to pay her'.

Nice to see them again, but she should really stop with the idea of punching the indestructible fireball of death

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see Nightmare back in action. Also, nice to see you again, xxxazn, and thanks as always for your translations!

They were unbearable from the beginning and haven't advanced from that. In this chapter the lady intentionally, repeatedly stomped a target to death that was already defeated on the ground despite orders to caputure it alive. Zeke and Lorem are interesting because they've improved and wisened up in their conduct with the world. These two psycho's on the other hand ..

Dex-chan lover
@xtostos
Well, it's not like the girl's really had a chance to grow in the past however many years, what with being in a coma and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread