Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 134 - Relationships and Reciprocation

Dex-chan lover
You spoil us with these back to back updates. Thanks 😊

I don' like the directio n this is going. feels like another setup for bad stuff to happen. Probably to Chiharu. Maybe they even try to lock her up and do research on her cus she recovered from the cold or oher shady stuff does down around her.

Bunny Girl is riding a Honda NPS50 Zoomer (Ruckus in North America), a 49cc scooter with a distinctive open tubular-frame design. Sharing a powertrain with the similarly-popular NCH50 Giorno (Metropolitan in North America), the Zoomer has otherwise remained unchanged since its introduction in 2002 and enjoys consistently strong sales globally.

Dex-chan lover
I don't trust this school bros.
They're going to get Lorem's description and take the girl as hostage. I hope they don't find out about the girl surviving the demon cold/flu/don't remember the sickness.

i'm sure everything will end peacefully, but not before everyone gets a good dose of the annihilating inferno.

Finally the credits ask something of me that I can easily accomplish. New updates each night here we go!

Dex-chan lover
So touching myself during the day won't negatively affect the release schedule then?

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone else can fulfil that request at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Did Merii tuck her sweater under her giant tiddy b/c I do that too 😂

Users who are viewing this thread