Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 6 Ch. 138 - Bad Luck

Hmm, I know that Lorem’s sister is a non-combatant, but she was together with Lorem on the run for quite a bit, so she should still be able to defend herself. And like mentioned before, her power is OP. Just my conjecture but, if she can heal near death people, and can restore lost limbs, then shouldn’t her power allow her to actually modify people? Like if she want to she can modify her enemies into becoming armless, legless or y’know, just modify their hearts outside their bodies

Dex-chan lover
Poor Chi-chan just wanted to be a good student on a field trip.

@Oukishi back in ch.90, Merii seem lile have "fight mode" too (by turning her hair into blade-like... not sure though since she doesn't have chance to fight in that time)

Contributor
@Oukishi It takes time though, and is not suited to use while she's physically fighting someone.

Dex-chan lover
Really Clown, those are bold actions for someone sharing a planet with Lorem.

Dex-chan lover
@Flames378913

say sike right fucking now.
disgusted-oh-god-why.png

Dex-chan lover
This manga has become like a gacha, you never know what kind of tone you're gonna get with each chapter.
Might be cute, might be funny, might be drama, might be horror.

Dex-chan lover
@Flames378913

RIP that fucking dude. How far away are we from it? How does the madman manage to pull it off? How fast does Lorem delete him and this organization?

Dex-chan lover
That last page. My own "musuko" has woken up from his nap.

Dex-chan lover
@Oukishi
she can fight just fine, she's just nowhere near as strong as lorem. we saw it in the helga arc before lorem almost vaporized everyone by yelling at them

that said, she also has to protect two humans, so

Users who are viewing this thread