Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya - Vol. 9 Ch. 201 - Freedom From the Shadows

Dex-chan lover
nLOZZt9.png

Swoiswoiswoiswoiswoiswoi

Also Crown is pretty smart. He now rules from the shadows :cool:

Dex-chan lover
Dear God , I didn't think it was possible but I think merii got thiccer

Dex-chan lover
I love how Crown stays true to his ideal regardless of seeing how society has changed.

Also damn we are literally at the finish line. Some weird journey after all these years, but we got there.
almost like he was never evil in the first place :unsure:

he's just got the resolve to be the biggest piece of shit around if that's what it takes to save everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@doctagon, you gonna do the extra/bonus chaps? there's 18 more according to MAL and anilist.

thanks for the translation, regardless!
The volume extras are the 18 chapters. Theres 1 in volume 1, 2 in vol 2, 2 in vol 3, 1 in vol 4, 2 in vol 5, 3 in vol 6, 2 in vol 7, 2 in vol 8, and 3 in vol 9, and when added to the 202 chapters of the series, makes 220.

Dex-chan lover
So if Crown sees using political control as a viable means to his goal, why didn't he do it in the first place?

I'm going to be honest, the casual de-radicalization of Crown just feels like an excuse for "everyone gets a happy ending".

On a side note, Chii is starting to look like a grown-up Mikan from To Love-Ru.
He had his hands tied with the bomb in his heart, and a fair number of the political options require the demons successfully integrating into society, which he didn't believe was going to happen. Now that it IS happening, it becomes a much more efficient option in terms of lives invested.

Dex-chan lover
So if Crown sees using political control as a viable means to his goal, why didn't he do it in the first place?
On p.8, he admitted that demons integrating human society was going much better than he expected, thanks to those "good humans". In other words, he didn't believe that political control would be enough before, but changed his mind when he saw how well demonkind was integrating into society.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not ready.

man she is going for idol career, that's a big jump in personality.
rJ1OH4x.png
Nah, she said before that her dream was to become an idol like Valentine, she's just working hard to make her dream come true ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Nah, she said before that her dream was to become an idol like Valentine, she's just working hard to make her dream come true ^_^
nah definitely a big jump, because she went from
UwSlRRT.png

to idol in training in 5 years
rJ1OH4x.png

5 years seems like a lot, but changing personality traits is not an easy thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
I have to give Crown some respect. His main goal to help Demonkind hasn't changed, but he acknowledges that different methods are better than the brute force he initially considered. While many could still disagree with Crown and what he gets up to, I do like that he is still sticking to his principles and isn't just written off as a one-dimensional villain.

Group Leader
this was so good this has to get an anime adaptation at some point right,
surely if solo leveling with its awful writing got an anime this with actually good writing can get one? right????
Be careful what you wish for. Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa and Biscuit Hammer were both amazing manga that got anime that we don't talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread