Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the singer is naive and being taken advantage of for her ability by someone else. Huh.

Dex-chan lover
"Its Onee-san x Shota"
"All the reader were thinking it, but the onee-san did not have such impure motivations..."

I found a discord server about this manga so please join: https://discord.gg/SFcCTND

Personally I prefer it if these sort of one note manga end after a few volumes, before the trope gets too old. Sequel manga that may have a different gimmick or different lineup of characters are the proper way to go, if you have new ideas and want to keep a story fresh.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading before the gang went into the concert, under the fear that the story will become tragic and overly-complicated.
I'm glad to see that all things concerned, the story is still cute and rather chill, while still having some background plot.

Do you like cute stories?
Do you like fucked up background plot that happened in the past?
Do you like a background plot that is going on?

This is for you.

Dex-chan lover
three things
one, childhood friends? that's cute
two, lady, are you all right?
three, scottish accents, hah

Japanese demon meets scottish demon: I dont understand your marblemouth please understand

just a guess but that could be gospels wife/daughter from the future(or both at the same time) that we just met

Dex-chan lover
ah yes i love the scottish demon
please keep the accent, it's hilarious
i'm jus superimposing the demoman's voice over hers in my head and it works so well lmao

Dex-chan lover
The accent is awesome. Keep it. It's so rare to see phonetic transcription of accents, and with how spooky she looks, it's just fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread