Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Is it really piracy though? It's not like the manga is available in English officially. I don't consider it piracy if:
a) it's not officially available in my language
b) in case of anime, even when dubbed/subbed it's not officially available in my region. The publisher/distributor is to blame here, for not having the resources to make it available to everyone.

I consider it piracy only if there is a viable means for me read/watch but I choose to not pay for it.

Masterpiece, why the rating only 8.75? I swear to god I will commit murder to bring this rating up.

Fed-Kun's army
I noticed it changed the status to complete (it might changed a while ago and i justs didn't notice before xd) so how many chapters are there left?

@kinghobbes
Nope. Comes out as .bin files that I can't even transfer off my phone for some reason.

edit: learned how to get the raws, so that release and this release should both be out on the 22nd. Thanks for your suggestion tho

My comment got featured lmao

What about merch? I did buy some merch for some shows/manga I really liked. Not for this one though, I don't know if there is merch for it.

Thanks for the tip on how to support Zyugoya

Precious boy, I can't wait until he can hug his daddy I just know I'll cry tears of joy

We were getting so many chapters translated so quickly.

What happened? Why did the translations stop?

@kibby is that official merch though? I don't know. And dakimakura ain't my thing XD

@DoubleNwah lack of good scans, prolly. The translator somehow got their hands on good scans of a few chapters since 119, but not all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread