Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

No seriously, this is one of the few Manga I don't regret spending a whole afternoon for to catch up. Let's say I came for silver(Lorem's Oppai) , but got gold instead.

This comic has the BEST translations! I love how the slang is done, it's perfectly organic yet cringy as it should be! Thank you for translating!

Double checked the first Chiharu apparition... she was clearly not this thick. Did she start to grow because of Merii's blood in her ?

Dex-chan lover
@deadway Have you not gotten through all the chapters yet? If not, I won't spoil you but suffice it to say you get an explanation at about chapter 114 or so. Don't skip ahead to that one if you want to find out as the story goes, but that's when the family situation is unveiled, if you're wondering how long you have to wait.

Double-page supporter
@fraliose that seems to be the case from what I can tell. She's kinda like an unofficial "half demon" due to the extent of the healing Merri had to do to her, in a way

bruh anyone not wanting to read this because of how large... some parts are on the cover.... i understand.
but on the cover, there liek 1000 times bigger then the real book

Users who are viewing this thread