Musume Janakute, Mama ga Suki Nano!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
haha everyone’s so expressive this chapter 😂🥳🥳🥳

also ringou? instant fave 🤩😂💕

Dex-chan lover
@VTEC_Page 3 the word "unilaterally" is misspelled. Take your time with the translations because even though multiple are working on this series, it shows that people like it. Thanks for the translations.

Ah, that's some development. Glad that the daughter knows the guy well.

And thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Fan of the cafeteria conversation. So... purely unadultered feeling. Being tired of being treated like a kid, desperate to be ackowledge by the person you love. And terrified of destroying the relationship.
That last part is the one that gets me the most. Everyone's always all for "just confess, what's the worse that could happen? If you don't, nothing will happen". Are you stupid? The worst that could happen is completely destroying the relationship you have. Is that not bad enough?

Dex-chan lover
Even daughter approves. I don't see any more problems for you now

He's of legal/consent age, and is the one who offered and said you can take your time in deciding like a gentleman. That's literally the best offer anyone can get

Dex-chan lover
Putting this here to say that the amount of credit and self-promoting pages from this scanlator makes this series incredibly frustrating to read, but I want other readers to be aware that the number of these unnecessary pages decreases at some point and the manga becomes readable again. I also want to say that ACE scans does actually do a great job of having quality translations with good scans and good redraws, just that they tend to go wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too far with the number of extra pages tacked on to short chapters.

Dex-chan lover
See what did I say, not a problem, she already knew, and here comes the teasing. Glad to see Takumi is really thinking about this and recognizes the issues that might arise, from the destruction of their relationship, to his desire to be seen as the adult man he is by the woman he loves.

And also I totally called it, though it wasn’t the sandwiching that was the trigger, definitely contributed though let’s be honest, but seeing her showering would most certainly awaken something in any man, especially for his age at the time. And ever since then she’s been the only one he’s had any feelings for.

I can’t help but wonder just how painful it must have been for those 10 years of being treated as nothing more than a kid, worse yet being seen as another one of her children, when all you want is for her to treat you like an adult, or see you as something more. And her saying that he should start calling her “mama” and that she sees him like a son definitely broke the dam holding his feelings back. After that he decided he wasn’t going to hold back anymore and just unload it all, whatever happens, happens. He knew the risks, but even still he made up his mind, gotta respect the level of determination it takes to go that far.

Users who are viewing this thread