Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Aren't you exhausted

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I can kinda understand why he's kinda tense and confused there at the end. After what he heard from that coworker, he probably can't help but think of improper sex.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm the crazy one for thinking that everyone in this manga has some gears missing.

I keep reading this because I want the guy to have some happiness since every aspect of his life is a shitshow and hell on earth.
The girl is just too suspicious. I can see her stealing his wallet and running away. Perhaps I'm just jaded and she will be his senko.
Still hoping for no romance tho. If they both support each other that's enough

Contributor
If he didn't have this girl as a moral support, he would break.

His life is a mess since a year.

Dex-chan lover
The girl is really hard to read, I wouldn't trust her tbh

Dex-chan lover
overdramatic .
somehow i want shoutin to that old guy . "just hang yourself"

i'll be back , after ch 15 or ch 20 comin in future

Bruh, don't do it, dont u trust her, she probs has daddy issues n sleeps with every man then black mails them. Dont do it !

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don’t think she has any bad intentions towards him, I think it’s pretty obvious she just wants the DILF D
The real question is why
Maybe has her own daddy issues or maybe even had a crush on him when she was friends with his daughter

Anyway that’s what keep me hooked on reading
Poor guy tho, always stressing

I feel that this is the more down to earth version of the anime with the maid fox goddes. It presents element of self pity and erotic fantasy .

Dex-chan lover
I thought this manga was going to be wholesome with the student somehow giving him tips/help to save his daughter, but this isn't what i was expecting, i don't like it !

Dex-chan lover
@tomtom78

The tone of the manga was pretty obvious from the get go not sure why are complaining about it.

And there allready enough comfy manga so i don't mind a bit more serious approach.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve felt like this girl is plotting something since chapter one. Also that cheating fatass should die. Seriously.

i bet this girl was the reason his daughter is on there right now lol

Users who are viewing this thread