Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Annoying

Dex-chan lover
Yikes
Yup she gives BIG misaki vibes from Welxome to the NHK

This is pretty toxic but idk hopefully could untwist itself into being wholesome

I wish the best for his daughter too

Contributor
I just want to see his daughter reaction when she will learn her father and her best friend are a couple.

It can be hilarious to see, or horrible .

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is getting tense! This series is really good.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall

Well they aren’t best friends, they just played together sometimes as children.

Also big YIKES, it won’t be hilarious. Really horrible since she’s in a very depressive state over her mother’s death, seeing her father with someone else AND SO young will probably break her

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, I'm here to say yikes to show you I'm one of The Good Anime Readers.

Yikes!

Dex-chan lover
Train rides are fun if you don't know where they'll end up. We're all here to see what happens at the end of this likely tragedy and the suffering the characters experience along the way.

@kowoyoshi You could argue that extreme libertarianism would allow under 18 sex, but that's a pretty extreme view of it. Most libertarians aren't 1000% freedom, just 70-80% freedom. Some don't like abortions either, but it depends on who you ask. It's like saying all Republicans or all Democrats agree on every issue.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to feel bad for the MC. I thought this girl was going to help him sort his shit out when I first started reading, but now it just looks like she's going to add to his problems. I'm seriously tempted to go read the raws.

*Sigh*
See you next chapter.

what's the point Miya's friend existance?
i thought she's going to help.... but she just craving for a sex

Users who are viewing this thread