Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - How Annoying

Dex-chan lover
I love how despite some disagreements, everyone is united on how much of a wild ride this one is gonna be

Dex-chan lover
nah i wont count this as
self insert, i have seen many self insert manga, but this is not the one of it

Fed-Kun's army
He really bring her everywhere wearing that school uniform lmao.

Dex-chan lover
dunno why im being a bastard right now but he shouldn't take that daughter call right next chapter lol

Dex-chan lover
As i always joking in manga comment section in romcom manga, you know the moments you just want to say "just fuck already", i actually prefer old fashion. But for some reason, i feel like to say "doesn't master, have sex" here

Fed-Kun's army
@kuma, if the author is indeed female than that's interesting because I thought the dad as the self-insert of the author. Since I can't read the raw, I guess I should wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
this is like googling a video of "train wreck" and then watching for 50 minutes as a train goes along its path

you KNOW it'll crash

Wrong translation on page 12. Should be "It's my first time kissing", not "falling in love". Also in page 8 "there's no way you do this to everybody" is actually something along the lines of "I'm sure you do this with anyone". Anyway, that's what led her to say that it was actually her first kiss, to clear the misunderstanding that she's a slut or something.

I don't want this honestly. I wanted some wholesome moments. This I can't take in.

the moment that she kissed him i probably just disappear from her; its too risky and that girl is dangerous

Aggregator gang
I'm gonna wait a bit more... maybe 3 chapter more... this so many cliff hangs my mind and heart to the edge of madness

gonna punch the author if it's going to be a tragedy

this is such a realistic depiction of depression and mid life crisis that it's making me uncomfortable.

My mother went through depression from the pressure from her mother in laws and my father, as well as feeling lost from her children leaving home and sacrificing her career to become a full-time housewife. She felt unneeded, isolated and just wanted to run away from her duties.

Users who are viewing this thread