Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Careless Ticket Stub

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the court arc and the jail arc. It's going to be great.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he have just gone to the aquarium by himself or with some girl he knows? It's not like Kii-chan own the fucking place and you can only go in if she invites you.

Supporter
Father is definitely contemplating the end game of 2-3yrs in the future. Will he hold out until then? Will the girl make it through as well? Or is she likely to have an 'accident' due to her mother?

jak

Contributor
I mean.... It could be entirely coincidental. She's jumping to a big conclusion even if she is right.

Double-page supporter
My dad visited am aquarium recently. You also been there years ago.

That means you're about to become my stepmom, you fucktard of a friend.

@jak "I mean.... It could be entirely coincidental. She's jumping to a big conclusion even if she is right."

@Acolytus "Couldn't he have just gone to the aquarium by himself or with some girl he knows? It's not like Kii-chan own the fucking place and you can only go in if she invites you."

AnacondaHL "uhh, step aside Detective Conan, we've got a new genius investigator here I guess, wtf"

@meidunk "woah she's sharp as fuck"

"kusei-are "@gigabarto It's... FEMALE INTUITION."

"henkingu "Miya connecting the dots with just that information was kinda of a stretch.. I guess she’s too paranoid and couldn’t help thinking about it?! We will see"

@drakedog "do things to other people's daughters and people are gonna do things to your daughter/sister/mother/wife it's a give and take thing, that's why there are no virgins anymore in 'first world' countries"

@Rift "You got found out!"

He had several major clues he left out there like the band aid, ticket stub, bringing the homework home (Meeting her at school... how would he know what school she was at? Seems like the daughter never invited the girl to their home), and most of all the sudden change of behavior. I think sudden behavior change and him being sentimental with the band aid were the most damning evidence.

PS: The daughter may also know that the girl also has family issues too so this could be another contributing factor.

the band-aid, ticket and notes that were not that important without the dad acting really suspicious around them

whoa, we have a detective here, from a ticket she can catch the culprit right away, lmao

So she concluded all that from a aquarium ticket and bandaid.
All while getting over her shut in disposition?

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
they were really close friends and she seems to be carrying the aquarium mascot everywhere so its not that unbelievable.

There might be a flashback in which it is establish that "Kii", liked the father since their childhood. Maybe?

Dex-chan lover
Jeez people its not that unrealistic.
She gets a letter from her friend who likes the mascot character, then sees a band aid from her father with the same mascot in the same timeframe and her father acting suspiciously.
A little weird, but whatever its probably nothing.
Then sees dad acting weird again, finds aquarium ticket where the mascot comes from. Put two and two together and suspicion arouse that dad and friend are connected.
And what would a high school girl and a middle aged man be doing together?
Boom. Not that unrealistic

Fed-Kun's army
Set aside the sherlock jokes, i find the daughter with her new hairstyle cute.

Users who are viewing this thread