Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - The Start

Dex-chan lover
How does anything recover from here jesus fuck

I guess we know why kiichan acts obedient kind of to her mother even tho shes abusive. I wonder what the dad meant maybe that she always liked to spy. Honestly think both the mother and daughter is mentally off and dad knowing this abandoned them only came to just check how they are.

Fed-Kun's army
@grye that male HS student, forgot his name, might be the one helping out. He seems like a good dude. ... or maybe not and he will just make things worse.

''''''''happy'''''''' new year from Musume no tomodachi manga author.. wahaha aha .. ahh

Dex-chan lover
Well, this puts things in a new light

Everything is coming together. She's overprotective because her daughter is the only thing that she has left of her husband, and she fears losing her as well. I like how every character's actions can be justified from their prospective and only, we, the audience, have the full scope of the circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
If you want to close off a path to redemption, you do so with consequences. 28 chapters of a good quantity of content including a minor climax, and still no consequences to be seen.

We have pillars of free/straightforward thinking and introspection in kouhai & blondie, I wonder how the mother will receive help. If a new character is not introduced, maybe the broken dad will somehow....that would be downright hilarious though.

@Lithe I actually like the idea of introducing new love interest for the dad and kii chan.

At this point think it's highly doubtful he will meet a romantic interest and I don't think kii chan's interested in having a normal relationship and I really think she might have sinister intent for the dad.

Users who are viewing this thread