Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Human

Aggregator gang
@Xxjuggernaut
I'd consider acknowledging that relationships can only work for the longterm with good communication pretty valid. How someone could go over 10 years being frustrated that their wife didn't suddenly change into someone that understood them, leading them to ask what he did is kinda baffling to me.

Dex-chan lover
i just hope the mother wont do anything bad to MC, with how "lawful" she is, our MC might lost everything include his family, his job and Koto

Because of love?

But yeah I think u need to fall in love and in a relationship first to understand.

Sometime, we got 99 reasons to leave him/her but always try to find 1 reason to stay.. ...

Dex-chan lover
@Nothas because logic and emotions aren't a pair. Love is an emotion and humans are nothing but a species that falls into feelings.

You have never been in a relationship or in love, so I say again your opinion is worth nothing.

Aggregator gang
@Xxjuggernaut
I've been in love, but not in an actual relationship since I do not count my online ones.
I guess I can sum up my feelings on this with a question: If you were in love with someone that didn't love you, would you marry them?

Dex-chan lover
@Nothas Of course not. People marry mainly because of love

I'm sure you have heard this many times, love can make you do crazy things. Logic is removed in that state

Once you have experienced it then you can understand. The same as having a child. Or depression

Dex-chan lover
@Nothas let just be simple, after marriage and having kid, some tend to change how they behave, especially woman because of biological reason, so you never know when thing will end after your marriage

Fed-Kun's army
It's quite refreshing to not-see people arguing in the comments of this series, lol. Finally Koto is opening up so Kousuke can help.

Please don't let it end like that lady runner working part time at the cafe who like her boss too

Dex-chan lover
@eviljackspicer
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread