Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Collar

Group Leader
@cillbosby it does look that way, but then her face looks more relaxed than his right after she closes her mouth, and she was holding the collar tight just before. i asked a friend for their input on this and i still wasn't sure. it's left to the interpretation maybe, or maybe we'll get an answer eventually. not in the next chapter though, i can tell you that.

I'VE NEVER PRE-TRANSLATED A CHAPTER SO FAST since I've started to do this!!! It's already done. Before the cleanup, lol

At this point they both deserve what's coming to them, this was just a plain stupid move from the dad. You're already walking on thin ice at your job and you go and do something like this which could jeopardize your future and that of your daughter, they already almost got caught in private but doing it in public was a better move? There really isnt anyone likeable left in this manga the more it goes on. They keep acting in such an erratic manner that its hard to defend or even understand.

The dad and the girl deserve to be punish ! It is so stupid to do it in the open area like that.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit. I thought the tightrope stuff was gonna go on for a bit longer. We in the end game now.

Dex-chan lover
Time to place bets on who's going to die... physically, socially, mentally...

There it is, the moment we have all been waiting for, and it’s just as bad as we thought it would be.

Group Leader
@Jmann On a scale of 10, I'd say he's F*ED OVER 9000. I'm not saying there's no hope for him in the future, but let's just say, it's about the worse we could've thought of for now.

I mean, thank god the next chapter is supposed to only be in a week. Imagine if they were taking another 2 weeks break!!! This manga should be titled Anxiety Starter Pack.

Users who are viewing this thread